- This website reviews resource packs and mods (content) which are not created by us. It is merely a review of the actual products created by developers of the products that we review. Most reviewed contents were submitted by the authors for being reviewed. Reproduction of our review is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Permission is granted to download the materials on The Sims Base’s website for personal use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- use the materials for commercial purposes;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Sims Base at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the international laws.
In no event shall The Sims Base or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Sims Base’s Internet site, even if The Sims Base or a The Sims Base authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Sims Base’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Sims Base does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Sims Base may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The Sims Base does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Some of the pages on our site may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
If you require any more information or have any questions about Terms and Conditions of Use, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]