The Improved Practical Spells Mod tweaks random spells and adds more to them.
Improved Practical Spells Mod features
- Added Scruberoo on Toddler, Children & Pets
- Scruberoo used on Potty will now get rid of the green steam
- Added Scruberoo to Hamper to clean up Clothes
- Added Repairio on broken Plumbing (Washing Machine)
- Using Repairio on a broken Clothing Line will now fix it completely
- Added Delicioso & Grand Delicioso to Tables & Counters so they will be conjured there instead of the Terrain
- Added a Delicioso Pie Menu to Spellcaster Sims themself (under Spells) which has 5 new Interactions to let your Spellcaster choose the Food, Pet Food or Drink they want to conjure.
The 5 Interactions open Picker Menus where you can choose the Food/Drink:
- Drink** (Potions, Serums etc are also chooseable)
- Pet Food (Only available when a Pet Bed, Toy, Bowl etc is on the Lot)
Sims with higher Skills (min lvl 6 Gourmet Cooking or 8 Homestyle Cooking/for Drinks min lvl 6 Bartending) will conjure Outstanding Quality Food/Drinks instead of normal Quality Food/Drinks. The Food/Drink will be conjured in the Sims Inventory.
The Improved Practical Spells Mod is compatible with all Packs & Custom Food that have certain Tags in their recipes. And it is compatible with the More Servings Options Mod as well.
** Known Issue: Some Drinks are not “complete” when conjuring. The Improved Practical Spells Mod is based on recipe_tags and some recipes are crafting recipes that are completed in extra interactions. So far the only Drinks i saw affected where the ones that get crafted via the Expresso Machine. If you have Twisted Mexis All Cheats Mod you can cheat “Refill” on them or don’t conjure those.