The Pregnancy Overhaul Mod changes a few parts of a sim’s pregnancy: size of belly, walkstyle and more. You can freely choose which options to install.
Pregnancy Overhaul Mod features
- Pregnant belly options (install only one):
- No huge pregnancy bellies.
- Slightly bigger belly version.
- 1st trimester smaller belly + 2nd & 3rd default size.
- Much Bigger than Default Belly (1st & 2nd x 25%, 3nd x 35%).
- Sims can do more while in the first and second trimesters.
- (Optional add-on) Sims have a 1-3% change of dying after giving birth.
The Pregnancy Overhaul Mod modifies the “object_sim” file, so the chance of mod conflicts is high for any mod that also modifies pregnancy behavior.
Some animations like “Feel Baby” might not fit 100% with the smaller bellies.